September 10, 2017

Queen - Montreal, Quebec Canada 1978

Queen at the Forum Concert Bowl in Montreal with a fine audience recording of the entire concert. Dated from December, 1st 1978, this was part of the Jazz North-American tour.
The track listing is naturally quite similar to Live Killers, the double LP released about six months later and known for having been heavily edited and overdubbed. Still an album that I adore and from my preferred period on Queen's career.
I believe this show was shared as Best of Montreal for the first time on the mighty queenzone.com, fine place for all things Queen.


Sound Quality: 9

Source: Audience

Track List:
Disc 1
1. Intro
2. We Will Rock You (Fast)
3. Let Me Entertain You
4. Somebody To Love
5. If You Can't Beat 'Em
6. Death On Two Legs
7. Killer Queen
8. Bicycle Race
9. I'm In Love With My Car
10. Get Down Make Love
11. You're My Best Friend
12. Now I'm Here
13. Spread Your Wings
14. Dreamer's Ball
15. Love Of My Life
16. '39
17. It's Late

Disc 2
1. Brighton Rock
2. Fat Bottomed Girls
3. Keep Yourself Alive
4. Bohemian Rhapsody
5. Tie Your Mother Down
6. Sheer Heart Attack
7. We Will Rock You
8. We Are The Champions
9. God Save The Queen


FLAC pt1
FLAC pt2
MP3 pt1
MP3 pt2

No comments: